Deaf Hub offers a Specialist, Independent Deaf Advocacy service. Our advocates are all qualified and our Deaf Hub Advocacy service covers Northamptonshire and surrounding areas for Deaf, Hard of Hearing and Deafblind people.
Deaf Hub Advocates will ensure:
- That you have full, clear access and understanding of information in order to be able to make informed choices when making decisions.
- That you are enabled to speak for yourself.
- That your wishes are heard through an advocate voice.
- That you understand your rights and responsibilities.
- That you have choice and control over your decision making.
If you require advocacy support, please contact us to request a referral form. If you require further information please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.