Deaf Hub’s British Sign Language Interpreting Service prides itself on providing high quality British Sign Language Interpreters. Our booking service takes into account each clients individual needs and preferences.
We are able to provide;
- Registered British Sign Language (BSL) Interpreters
- Interpreters for Deafblind people
- Speech to Text Reporters (STTR)
- Manual and Electronic Notetakers
- Sign Language Translators
When booking with us, please provide us with the following:
- Nature of the booking
- BSL Interpreter/SSE Interpreter Deafblind Communication/Notetaker/STTR/Lipspeaker
- Other people involved in the meeting
- Any preparation materials
- Any preferred BSL interpreters or communication professionals
We provide BSL interpreters in the following domains:
- Access to Work
All communication support that we use are registered with The National Register of Communication Professionals working with Deaf and Deaf-blind people (NRCPD) or other relevant bodies such as The Association of Notetaking Professionals (ANP).
We are able to provide BSL Interpreters both locally and nationally, so please contact us to see if we are able to assist with a booking in your area. We will always try and book a local support worker to reduce both costs to our clients and our global footprint.
To book a BSL interpreter or communication support please contact us via:
- Office Number: 01604 244 789
- Call/Text or FaceTime: 07873 911 553
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org